Saturday, June 12

My Favorite Wedding Today
















This wedding has had me swooning the last couple days, I keep going back and lingering over those hazy, warm images, her gorgeous dress, that venue (!!!) and the quirky 'stach on the groomsman.

To see more visit 100 layer cake, photos courtesy of One Love Photo.

I pick up my dress this morning, and I am terrified I am not going to like how it looks on me. If I haven't said it before, I do love my dress, but I don't know that it was the best choice for my body. This whole wedding-obsession process has taught me much about my body shape. Which, I've had to accept, is "athletic" by body-type standards. Small breasts, broad shoulders, undefined waist, square-shape torso. Going through it this last year post-baby has made me a little more conscious off my body's changes as well, besides a softer belly I'm pretty much back to normal, or maybe better than normal. So we'll see how today goes! I think we can make changes, but at this point, with only a week left and just my mom and I to do it we could be re-bustling and pinning the bottom the minute before the ceremony!

Oh the blog......where we post our deepest fears for the whole world to read.

5 comments:

  1. I would give my eye teeth for that body of yours sweet niece! That venue is fabulous...love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks auntie k! Its the breast-feeding, pole dancing diet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're slightly ridiculous. You have a seriously awesome body! Can't wait to see you in the dress this Saturday.

    You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be gorgeous!!!! Just breathe, relax and enjoy the ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this wedding. perfection would probably describe it :)

    ReplyDelete