Thursday, June 10

Updates
















{wishing I had this fire-pit}

The 10-day forecast calls for sunny and 73 degrees next Saturday. This makes me happy.

My photographer asked if he could bring along a second, amateur photographer and we would get his images in exchange for allowing him to use them on his website, etc. Double happy.

I've left 2 voice mails for the porta-potty vendor over the last week. Even though we spoke in person once, I'm not convinced anything is confirmed. This makes me nervous.

I've called the fabric store to check on how many bolts of burlap they can sell me, since I waited too long to order it. It will take 1-3 days for them to get back to me. This makes me nervous too.

I ordered the wine last Saturday and haven't heard anything from the store. Must check asap.

I pick my dress up on Saturday, totally nervous I'm not going to like it, but hoping I will love it. No turning back now.

Waiting on an updated invoice from the caterer since we've added more mouths, supposed to have a check to him by the 12th but not sure what amount to make it out for.

Family begins to arrive next week.

I unofficially have the next almost 2 weeks off starting today!! Haven't made my pedicure or eyebrow wax appointments, need a haircut and possible color touch-up, had a major breakout last week that is finally calming down.

Bachelor and Bachelorette parties this weekend. How fun!

Updates.....finished.

This wedding is going to happen.

5 comments:

  1. 1) what is your wedding date? i am guessing it's in 2 weeks?
    2) do you want to sell/rent/loan me mason jars??? we need pint size ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always make your own fire pit! A friend of mine did it last year and was very proud of herself! =)

    P.S. I TOLD you the weather would be nice and we'd have your wedding to thank! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got married Memorial Day weekend in Hood River - it rained the entire week before and after and they called for rain that weekend. It ended up being perfect for the wedding - the sun came out and the mountain was out just in time for the ceremony. Either way it will be fabulous and if it rains - get a cute umbrella and some wellies. But it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be beautiful no matter what the weather does....you're the bride! I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray for a sunny saturday the 19th! can't wait - it's gonna be a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete